You know that coach/healer who always seems to be creating ahh-mazing content?
When you see her newsletter arrive in your inbox or her Facebook post pop up in your news feed you read it right away…and you’re always glad you did.
Maybe she makes you FEEL emotions you typically keep tucked away.
Perhaps she teaches you new skills before you even knew you needed them.
Or it’s possible her words just shift your energy, provide comfort, offer a new perspective, or simply brighten your day.
She’s super generous, seriously smart, and you feel like you really know her (maybe it’s silly, but you’re pretty sure you’d be besties if you ever met in person).
And when it comes time to hire someone with her skill-set?
Working with her is a no-brainer.
Now I want you to imagine what it would be like to BE this woman…
- To stop hearing crickets when you post and instead receive a flurry of likes, comments, and shares on your content (and regularly receive messages from ideal clients gushing about how much you’ve helped/inspired them).
- To know on a deep soul level that your voice MATTERS and is making a real IMPACT in the world.
- To create content EASILY and JOYFULLY and have it sound like YOU (so your in-person awesomeness translates online)!
- To say buh-bye to writer’s block, perfectionism and thinking your writing isn’t good enough, and get back in touch with your creative spark – so you can write amazing content faster than ever (and actually have fun doing it!).
- To never again worry about where your next client is coming from…because your free content SO GOOD that your ideal clients are chasing YOU (instead of the other way around).
IF YOU ARE READY TO…
- Stop blocking your natural content creation flow out of fear of how others will react (If you’ve held back thinking, “What if my mom/ex-boyfriend sees this? What if people think I’m too weird? What if I’m not ready yet/a total fraud? What if it’s already been said before by somebody smarter, more qualified and just plane BETTER than me?) – I’m talking to YOU.
- Master the fine art of telling the truth online while being energetically responsible (ie. not treating the internet/potential clients like your journal/therapist). Discover how the very nature of “I’ve arrived” lifestyle marketing sets coaches and healers up to feel like frauds and how you can authentically promote your work in a way that attracts your ideal clients without having to pretend to be farther along than you actually are.
- Let yourself BE yourself online – even if not everybody likes it – harness your darkness and overcome “good girl” conditioning so you can finally write the shit you really want to write (hint: this is also the shit your ideal clients really want to read).
- Get access to my personal writing process plus the 5 types of content every coach/healer needs in her back pocket (you’ll be able to leverage these again and again in launches, sales pages, email funnels, social media content, guest articles, and interviews).
- Learn to write with personality so your content stands out from the crowd – magnetizing your ideal clients to you like WHOA.
- Feel confident in your ability to transform scattered/messy writing into concise powerful, polished prose that lands with your ideal clients(without feeling overwhelmed and hating every minute of the editing process).
- Receive energy tools that will help you become visible online without going crazy (how to protect yourself from haters process a visibility/vulnerability hangover, recover from judgement and shame, and fine tune your 6th sense around what to post and what to keep private).
- End the, “They love me! They hate me! They don’t know I exist!”spiral and learn how to unhook from praise, criticism and crickets when posting online.
THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES…
This program includes…
>>Weekly 2-hour live group coaching/training calls with Rebecca (all recorded with lifetime access)
>>12 In-depth training packets
>>A private Facebook group for copy feedback, cheerleading and emotional support.
>>Access to my best selling product, Overlooked to Fully-Booked (11 must-have scripts for coaches and healers + training videos walking you through how to use each one).
Pay in Full: $2000
Payment Plan: 3 monthly payments of $750 or 12 monthly payments of $187.50
WHY AM I QUALIFIED TO TEACH THIS COURSE?
1) I’ve spent the last 4.5 years as a coach/copywriter helping my clients (spiritual, service based entrepreneurs) get some pretty epic results, including…
- Filling up their 1-on-1 coaching practices with ideal clients, allowing them to quickly transition from the 9-to-5 grind/boring bridge job to running their own businesses full-time.
- Launching successful group programs and digital products.
- Finding the perfect words to describe what they do (so they can say “buh-bye” to boring bios, forgettable free offers, and snooze-worthy sales pages and “hello” intoxicating content that has their ideal clients wondering, “Where do I sign up?”)!
- Set up a powerful marketing funnels that prime potential clients to buy while they sleep and get thousands of hot leads on their email lists.
- Overcome writer’s block + tap into their authentic voice so they can share wildly valuable content on social media, e-newsletters and blog posts—generating buzz about their business and causing ideal clients to flock to them.
- Getting featured in top publications like Entrepreneur, Mind Body Green, The Huffington Post and many more, allowing them to build brand prestige and become seen as the go-to thought-leader in their fields.
2) I have personally created a 6-figure a year coaching business while being completely location independent (I traveled/worked from 12 countries in 12 months in 2016 alone).
3) My work has been featured in top publications like Entrepreneur, Business Insider, The Guardian, Elite Daily, NBC, CBS, The Numinous, Under30CEO, Business2Community, Rebelle Society, Thrive, BlogHer, InTheCapital, Divine Living Magazine; podcasts like Tranquility Du Jour and The School of Self Mastery, and I have been a speaker at events including Inner Glow Circle Ignite, DC Social Media Week and the EduWeb Conference.
4) Prior to becoming an entrepreneur I spent 7 years as a Digital Marketing Manager at one of DC’s premier interactive agencies, Blue Water Media – where I worked with clients in a wide range of industries to achieve their marketing goals.
5) I’m a trained life coach through the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching, have received energy healing training in a variety of modalities, and
I have a BA in Psychology and Communications from Vanderbilt University.
When does the program start and what day/time are the weekly meetings?
The program starts on 3/2/17 and all calls will take place on Thursdays from Noon-2pm EST.
How many people will be in the program?
We don’t know specific numbers but it will be capped at 30 women to ensure you all receive plenty of 1 on 1 attention and feedback.
What happens if you can’t make the call live?
While I ask you to do your best to be on the calls live, I understand that sometimes life just happens. Because of that, all calls will be recorded and emailed out the day after the call takes place and you have lifetime access to all calls.
Where do you access the weekly packets?
All packets will be housed in our private membership portal and will emailed out a few days prior to that week’s call.
Do I have lifetime access to the calls and handouts?
Yes, you will have lifetime access to all training calls and workbooks.
Before I began working with Rebecca, I was nervous and clueless about how to create, launch and market an online course.
I knew I had wisdom to share, but I was unsure about how to package it together and sell it…or if anyone would even buy it. I was also super unorganized. I had bits and pieces of content that I knew I wanted to use, but I always put off working on the course to tend to client work, social events, etc.
I think the most exciting part of this experience was when I opened the cart, went to sleep, and woke up to find sales coming in! Or the fact that I ended up having to close the cart early due to way too much demand (and we ended up closing the launch at $67K in sales on the first round – and I had only had my email list for 4 months prior to opening the cart.
It was exciting to see this whole other world of business opportunities open up before my eyes. I always thought I would just do freelance illustration until I died. And I would’ve been really happy with that I think. But I also realized that, while I’ve been lucky to have steady work for the past three years, freelance can be unpredictable and the market might not have such a demand for my work someday. It’s exciting to add a more sustainable source of income to my business!
I have a unique and very deep message, and the marketing guidance I’ve received in the past was simply trying to fit me into someone else’s box. And that didn’t work for me.
Rebecca FEELS into who you are as an entrepreneur and pulls from her vast knowledge and experience to help you find the direction and language that works for YOU.
Having her support as I was launching my first group coaching program, Goddess Army, was invaluable — not only from a marketing perspective, but from an emotional and energetic perspective, as well, and I was able to fill it with 11 amazing women.
What I was expecting from our work together was powerful marketing guidance to clarify my new offering. What I wasn’t expecting, but which it turned out I was hungry for, was feeling authentically seen and emotionally supported as I was preparing to step into a bigger expression of myself, holding space for a large group of women, and shedding outdated ideas of ‘smallness.’
Heather Bruce Alison
“AHHHH! This copy is so fucking good I want to kiss you. And I sent the sales page to my OBM and she was like THIS IS THE BEST COPY YOU’VE EVER WRITTEN…I was like…I DIDN’T WRITE IT!
HAHA which is SOO good because she totally thought I did – you fooled her, nailed my voice and she knows me better than anyone.
Business Coach + Podcast Host
When she writes, her words greet you like
one of your best girlfriends, making you feel like you’ve just received a big juicy hug, laughed with abandon, gotten a dose of charming authenticity, and that you’re supported, delighted, and truly acknowledged.
Amazingly, she’s also just like that in person… so working with her is an absolute blast. You can tell she loves what she does, and her enthusiasm pure joy in writing are positively contagious.
“When I first started working with Rebecca I was all over the place. I wasn’t really feeling the niche I had picked out, didn’t have a solid offering, my messaging wasn’t clear. I just felt really scattered and unsure of what I was doing.
In our time together, I narrowed down my niche, created a 6 month 1:1 coaching program (and filled it with ideal clients), did my first 5 day challenge to grow my list, dialed in my newsletter welcome funnel, and got my writing published in Elephant Journal and The Huffington Post!
LOOOOOOOOOVE ME some Rebecca Rubin. I would stand on a street corner with a sandwich sign to advertise this program if she asked me to.
“My TOP takeaway from working with Rebecca is that marketing doesn’t have to feel icky. I now realize that marketing can feel amazing – once you find what type of marketing works for you and how to share your message authentically.
Rebecca has helped me to launch my new website with copy I love, build an amazing following for my blog and have clients consistently come to me to ask to work with me (largely in part to building trust through my blog/marketing).
Working with Rebecca has been THE major shift in me using my voice and OWNING it – and in a way that feels good. I think the women who could benefit from working with Rebecca most are those who have started working on their coaching businesses but really need to step into who THEY are as a coach and figure out how to get their message out into the world.”
Life Coach & Yoga Teacher
“It was fun, energetic and exciting to work with Rebecca. I found my authentic voice, honed my services and grew my community. My proudest achievement is my Ambitiously Abundant newsletter, that my readers LOVE! I’m always getting messages and mentions about how much they look forward to reading each edition. I’ve also boldly stepped into raising my prices for my coaching services and have gotten hired twice now at my new rate!
If you’re struggling to determine your niche and step into your message as a coach I would highly recommend working with Rebecca. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of her marketing tips, tricks and copy sparkle!”
Certified Life + Personal Branding Coach
“Working with Rebecca Rubin is like having a Marketing Angel on your shoulder 24/7. With her magic wand in hand, she somehow wiggles her way inside your head, draws out the words, concepts and ideas you’ve been struggling to formulate and sprinkles your newly refined message all over the web.
As a coach, I recommend her to all my clients looking to dive deeper into their online marketing presence and expand their brand in a new way. Say yes to working with Rebecca; you’ll be so happy you did!”
Founder, Inner Glow Circle
Rebecca helped me get the exact clarity I was looking for. She intuitively saw how I wanted to be seen and understood my unique value.
I’d spent so much time and effort trying to “figure it out” and “do it right” that I didn’t recognize how powerful I was just by showing up fully as myself. I now feel much more confident, empowered, and aligned with my marketing and content creation, and am clear about what actions I need to take moving forward.”
Comedian and Creativity Coach
“Coaching with Rebecca changed my life and the way I see and relate to my brand and business vision! Writing content is no longer an obstacle that throws me into worry + overwhelm. It actually feels good!
Visibility also no longer scares me!!! In many ways, I have been hiding offline for 6 years in my coaching business and leveraging the online world has totally scared me. I now feel equipped to do it differently, access a larger audience + share more… Content Queen popped my visibility cherry!
She takes what seems like an insurmountable, monolithic task and breaks marketing into digestible, actionable, and fun items that create a presence that is truly reflective of the client’s goals.
Rebecca was always able to put my worries at ease, gave me the support I needed to feel like I could achieve anything with my business and helped me remove the mental clutter and blocks that were standing in my way of building momentum in my business.
Not only that, but Rebecca completely changed the way I viewed writing copy for my business. She inspired me to brainstorm ideas like crazy, to the point that I started getting inspiration from everything around me! Creating content (the kind that leads to clients) has become something I look forward to rather than another task to check off my to-do list.
After working with Rebecca, my confidence soared to new heights. She elevated me to a new place of possibility and I felt there was nothing I couldn’t do.
Without a doubt, I would recommend anyone starting out as a new coach to work with Rebecca. She genuinely wants to see her clients do well and 100% puts her heart into everything she does. Her authenticity can genuinely be felt and it’s been a pleasure to work with such a smart, soul-centred human!”
Adore her to the core!
Want to chat with me 1-on-1 to explore whether this program is a fit?
Click here to schedule a discovery call with me!